Time is your most valuable asset; it is the one thing you can never get back.
With my background as a teacher, I strongly believe that your education is the second most important asset you’ll ever have.
Books have always been one of the most effective ways to learn, and now it is no different.
The goal of reading business books and any non-fiction is not to understand the book or the author’s views, but to understand the book’s concepts.
It is important to read as much as you can and gather more information to make informed judgments.
To do that, you should read frequently, read a variety of books, and take notes comparing the authors’ ideas.
This page is the culmination of everything I have learned through the greatest nonfiction books on the planet.
On this page, you’ll find links to book summaries, reading lists, reviews and more.
You’ll find well over 100 book summaries all organized by category.
Or, you can go straight to the blog.
Best Book Summaries
Here you’ll find my book summaries listed by category. Simply click through and you’ll go to a collection of book summaries.
Business Book Summaries
Business, business, business, the amount of books seems to never end. No matter if you are looking into reading about smaller business adventures or leveraged buyouts and politics, there are plenty of books to read. However, thy are often heavy and takes loads of time to read, so, why don’t you grab one of our summaries instead?
- Weapons of Math Destruction Book Summary
- The End of Poverty Book Summary
- Red Notice Book Summary
- How to Lie with Statistics Book Summary
- Hidden Figures Book Summary
- Capitalism and Freedom Book Summary
- Barbarians At The Gate Book Summary
There are plenty of great books for entrepreneurs. No matter if you’re looking to get your startup funded, or if you want to bootstrap a blog and go from there, there’s a book to help.
- The Messy Middle Summary
- Pivot Summary
- Hustle Summary
- Digital Darwinism Summary
- Superfans Summary
- Robin Sharma The 5 AM Club Summary
- The Best Books For Young Business Professionals
- The Icarus Deception Summary
- The 4 Hour Body Summary
- The Virgin Way Summary
- How to Build an Online Business Summary
- Tough Things First Summary
- Arise, Awake Summary
- The $100 Dollar Startup Summary
- Bulletproof Diet Summary
- The Dip Summary
- The Freaks Shall Inherit the Earth Summary
- What The Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast Summary
- Tribe Of Mentors Summary
- Drive Summary
- Shoe Dog Summary
- Getting Things Done Summary
- Lost And Founder Summary
- Zero To One Summary
- Company Of One Summary
- Will It Fly? Summary
- The Lean Startup Summary
- The 10x Rule Summary
- The 4-Hour Work Week Summary
Personal Finance Book Summaries
Personal finance and investing books are important for any business owner. These books are stock full (get it…) of investment advice and tips to make your money work for you.
- The Richest Man in Babylon Summary
- Profit First Summary – Extended Summary
- The Barefoot Investor Summary
- Wise Guy Summary
- The Latte Factor Summary
- Everyday Millionaires Summary
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich Summary
- The Financial Diet Summary
- The FALCON Method Summary
- Rich Dad’s Guide To Investing Summary
- Rich Dad Poor Dad Summary
Leadership Book Summaries And Lists
Being a leader is hard work!
Being able to successfully manage a team in your business will either make or break your business.
- What Got You Here, Won’t Get You There Summary
- The Infinite Game Summary
- Extraordinary Influence Summary
- Trillion Dollar Coach Summary
- The Introverted Leader Summary
- How To Be A Positive Leader Summary
- Leaders Eat Last Summary
- 5 Voices summary
- No Bullshit Leadership Summary
- Power Relationships Summary
- TED Talks Summary
- Good People, Bad Managers Summary
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things Summary
- Great At Work Summary
- Never Eat Alone Summary
- The Coaching Habit Summary
- Dare To Lead Summary
Marketing And Sales Book Summaries And Lists
Marketing and sales are one and the same these days.
The marketing department and the sales staff need to be in-sync and working towards a common goal.
- Pre-Suasion Summary
- Best Marketing Books for Small Business
- Building a StoryBrand Summary
- The Ultimate Sales Machine Book Summary
- Everybody Writes Summary
- This Is Marketing Summary
- Influence Summary
- The Hero Factor Summary
- Buyer Personas Summary
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got Summary
- Purple Cow Summary
- Your First 1000 Copies Summary
- Content Inc. Summary
- Guerrilla Marketing Summary
- They Ask You Answer Summary
- Crushing It summary
Self Help Book Summaries And Lists
Self-help books have been incredibly popular since people basically started writing.
Business owners and side-hustlers need to use some of the skills and tips from the best self-help books to properly succeed and avoid all the mental stresses in managing a business.
- Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers Book Summary
- The Blue Sweater Book Summary
- Thank You For Being Late Book Summary
- Managing Up Summary
- The Da Vinci Curse Summary
- Brave, Not Perfect Summary
- Deep Work Summary
- Trillion Dollar Coach Summary
- The Miracle Morning Summary
- How To Read A Book Summary
- Eat That Frog Summary
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Summary (Extended Summary)
- 10 Bestselling Self-Help Books for Men
- Finding The Best Self Help Motivational Books + Our Favorites
- The 7 Best Self Help Books for Self-Esteem
- Best Self Help Books for Success
- The 5 Best Psychology Self-Help Books
- The Oder Of Time Summary
- The Fine Art of Small Talk Summary
- The Path Made Clear Summary
- Own Your BS Summary
- The Miracle Equation Summary
- Everything is F*cked Summary
- 12 Rules For Life Summary
- The First 20 Hours Summary
- It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s How Good You Want to Be Summary
- The War Of Art Summary
- How To Win Friends And Influence People Summary
- Find Your Why Summary
- The One Thing Summary
- The Obstacle Is The Way Summary
- Your Best Year Ever Summary
- The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck Summary
- How To Make People Like You In 90 Seconds Or Less Summary
No matter what industry you’re in, or what you’re interested in, we have a reading list that is up your alley.
Our lists are constantly being updated and improved as new releases come onto the market.
Book Summary Apps And Publishers
There are plenty of places where you can buy individual book summaries.
However, now, as they say, “there’s an app for that.”
Since convenience is kind and apps have taken over our lives, services like Blinkist, offer book summaries for a monthly fee. Usually, these summaries are quite short (15-minutes) and give the nuts and bolts of the book.
There are also more ‘traditional’ publishing places like Kindle and Audible which offer convenient ways to read.
Here are a few of my favorite apps and websites.:
Or, if you’d like to browse all of our reviews and comparisons on book summary apps, click the button below.