We all know someone in our lives who seem to achieve any goal they set for themselves. Whether it’s a new car, house, or career, these people seem to make it happen when they want it. Like most people, you probably get a little annoyed. You want to manifest change in your life. You’ve tried the law of attraction to manifest specific events or opportunities but always seem to come up short.
If the above paragraph sounds similar to what you are facing, then you’re in luck. In this post, we are going to discuss steps you can take to help manifest just about anything you could want. No, these are not magic rituals that will require some human sacrifice. These are actionable steps that can help guide you through the manifestation process. So, if you’re ready, let’s get started.
Manifest Anything. Know Exactly What You Want!
Most people stumble from the very beginning by not knowing precisely what it is they want. How can you use the law of attraction to manifest something in your life if you don’t know what it is? Example, you want a new car. O.K., what kind of car? What colour is it? What body style, make, model and options do you want and what price range? Without tailoring your desire to specific details, how is the universe going to know what you want when you don’t know yourself?
Start by making a list of things you want to manifest. Be specific and avoid negative words, such as “don’t.” Another thing, don’t be afraid to make changes to your list as you go. List what you want today and be open for future changes.
Manifesting Process: Ask For It
Now that you know what you want, you have to ask the universe for it. This is typically how the law of attraction works. It’s almost like you’re tuning your destiny for it. With a clear message on what it is you want, remember your detailed list, the universe can help you get it. Yes, the universe will still try to help even if you don’t ask, however, it will have to take a guess at what it is that you are wanting. With that said, don’t leave it to chance and ask for what you want.
Asking the universe can be done in several ways. You can meditate, pray, use vision boards, or use visualisation. By asking for what you want daily, you ensure that you’re sending a clear message to the universe on what it is you want. Here are some helpful tips on how you can deliver your message to the universe.
- Find a spot that feels most comfortable to you. You can pray in private or in the presence of other people; it’s your preference.
- Begin the prayer, either by thinking it or speaking it aloud.
- Call to the universe and express what it is you are wanting.
- When you feel you have finished, be sure to thank the universe and end the prayer. You can use the “thank you” for the ending, or you can choose your special finish, the choice is yours.
- Just as with praying, you will want to find a quiet spot where you can avoid distractions. Meditation requires mental focus and distractions will prevent you from achieving this. Adding scented candles can help to enhance your meditation experience.
- Think about what it is you want to achieve with your meditation, in this case, asking the universe for what you want.
- Turn out the lights or close the blinds to darken the room and help with concentration and make sure you wear comfortable clothing.
- Sitting with your back straight, which will help you focused on your breathing, and keep your mouth closed. Concentrate on each breath. You can think about your lungs contracting and then expanding, or simply how the air travels through your nose as you breathe. Whatever works best for you so long as you are focused only on your breathing. Keep your attention on your breathing.
- If you are new to meditation, don’t be too hard on yourself in the beginning if you find your mind wandering often. With practice, you will be able to control your thoughts better.
- Vision boards are a straightforward and efficient method to use for keeping focused on what it is you want. You can use a bulletin board, a post board, or just a designated area on your wall. The key is to have it placed somewhere where you can see it often.
- Use pictures that you cut from magazines, printed from the computer, or possibly even a brochure for a cruise line or of a particular type of car you are wanting. Just make sure that the images you use resemble what it is you want as close as possible.
- This method, visualisation, is pretty simple. You merely have to visualise what it is you are wanting. Unlike with a vision board, the image is entirely in your mind. This can be a powerful tool to use for asking for what it is you want and for achieving your goals.
- Whichever method you decide to use to convey your message to the universe, it’s essential to make it a part of your daily routine. You can do it as soon as you get out of bed or before going to bed at night, whenever you can find time in your day when things are not hectic.
Work For It
When manifesting, you cannot leave all of the work on the universe. This process takes work on both parties, the universe and you. Besides, working for something you want can be a fun and rewarding experience and can increase your chances of success.
Create a list of what you can do now to fulfill your goal. Looking on search engines and authoritative sites is an excellent way to help you come up with ideas for your list. Read forums and articles since there is a good chance there are others that have the same goals and more than likely has taken the time to write about their experience. Once you have your list, get to work and keep pushing until your goal is realized.
Stay The Course
Undoubtedly, there will be moments when you will wonder if manifesting will work and can frustrate you, make you impatient, and discourage you. If you find yourself feeling like this, it means you are having trust issues with the manifesting process. You’re inadvertently telling the universe you want to prove the process doesn’t work. This, in turn, causes experiences that will keep you stuck in that mindset. Manifesting only works when you believe in and trust the process.
Whenever you start having doubts, stop them by reassuring yourself that the process is real and each day brings you closer to your goals. Whether it is taking extra time viewing your vision board, more time meditating or praying, or just envisioning your end goal more often, believe in the process and it will happen.
Acknowledge And Accept What You Get
Sometimes, the signs the universe gives us is not easy to pick up on and can be very unexpected. When you start recognizing and accepting the signs, the universe will start giving you more. By keeping track of the signs you know of, you will be encouraged and will push on until you reach your goal.
To attract what it is you want, you have to have a high vibration level, in other words, be happy and joyful. The higher your vibrations, the more joyful and happy you are, the more likely the universe will receive your signals. To accomplish this task, take at least 15 minutes out of your day to do something that brings you joy. The better your mood, the better the outcome of the manifesting process.
Resistance comes in many forms, procrastination, doubts, anxiety, regrets, fear, and even pain are all excellent examples. To ensure a successful manifestation, you will need to avoid this resistance. When you feel some form of resistance approaching, recognize it and take a few deep breaths. Doing so will help you to relax and let it go.
Additional Advice To Help Ensure Success
The steps listed above can be used to help guide you on your path of manifestation. To help ensure that your result will have a better chance of success, here are some tips to keep in mind while you are going through the process.
Your Consciousness Defines Your Reality
How your mind works and how you think continually defines, creates, and shapes your reality. Every single thought has some impact on this process, even thoughts that may seem minor or inconsequential. The universe responds to your consciousness level and is always listening. When you’re sending out feelings of appreciation, joy, and gratitude, then whatever you want will seem to appear.
Once you can elevate your vibrations to match that of what it is you are wanting, you will find that it will manifest itself in your life. Adversely, opposite vibrations, such as fear and impatience, will result in a failed outcome. You will have to change your vibrations before you get the outcome you want.
After you start feeling, imagining, and knowing that you have manifested what it is you want, your vibrations will shift and your consciousness will lift itself up. When it does, your vibrations will continue to improve and manifesting will become more comfortable.
Reduce The Excess Thoughts That Are Clogging Your Vibrations
A calm mind that is quiet and not filled with unnecessary and harmful thoughts has greater power and can manifest quickly. When our minds are silent, we can better experience joy, inner peace, and the feeling of living with a purpose.
To accomplish this quiet mind, you have to learn infinite patience. Do not confuse this with hopelessness, we create it through deep trust in the universe and is a compelling factor in manifesting what you want.
A quiet mind that can remain silent for as little as 60 seconds can also maintain a higher level of envisioning for 60 seconds. Experts at manifestation say that only 17 seconds of continual attention on the desired outcome can generate enough momentum to manifest. Practice focusing on the source of consciousness and you will soon find it is easier to quiet your mind for more extended periods of time.
Avoid Attachment And Master Detachment
Attachment is a representation of fear while detachment is an image of trust. When we attach ourselves to something, we are fearful of letting it go. We fear we might not be able to find something that brings us as much joy and pleasure as it has done for us. Detachment means that we trust in the universe that we will be able to manifest what it is we need and do not need to be attached to a single item or thing. When you trust in the universe, you have a very high vibration level, and you won’t worry about things working out; you know they will because you believe in the universe altogether.
Do not think that detachment means that you are not concerned about the results of your manifestation. Your goal would not be a desire if you didn’t care about the results of your manifestation, but it should only be a minimal dose of caring and not something to worry about and be distracted over. Being detached just means you have high trust in the universe and in yourself to create what it is you desire.
What Not To Do
Now that we have thoroughly covered the steps and tips on how you can manifest what you desire in life let’s take a look at four actions that you should not do. These four actions can adversely affect the outcome of the manifestation process.
Since manifestation relies on happy and positive thoughts, it only makes sense that being negative will prevent the process from working. How can you expect to have what you desire if you are doubting that it is possible or thinking the process doesn’t work.
Remain positive and determined whenever you start to doubt or feel yourself beginning to lose trust. Focus on the power that we all have inside of us and have faith that the universe will provide what you are genuinely desiring.
Whenever you continually obsess over the things you don’t have in life, your gratitude for the things in life you do have suffered. This will adversely impact the outcome of your manifesting because gratitude is one of the critical factors in manifesting.
Spending your time worrying about getting new things is counterproductive and makes what you do have, seem old and unimpressive. This will lead to more complaining about what you don’t have and serves as the beginning of a descent into negativity. Therefore, it is vital that you demonstrate gratitude for what you do have.
More Than Wishing
Many people have unsuccessful attempts at manifesting because they feel that by only wishing for what they want is the same as having a desire for something. Manifesting, as we were discussing, is more than merely hoping for something and then waiting for it to appear in your life suddenly. By relying only on a wish, or desire, you remove an essential element of the manifestation process, the power you have in you.
If you want something, desire something, then you have to be willing to work for it. The universe will help you to obtain your desire, but you have to pull your share of the workload. Take action and push yourself, your career, and your ambitions to a higher level.
- Before we wrap up this piece, let’s take a look back at the steps and tips you need to make to have a successful manifestation.
- Know what you want with as much detail as possible.
- Share your desires with the universe by asking for them. You can do this via prayer, meditation, or any other method that you prefer. So long as your message is accurately conveyed to the universe.
- Take action and get to work. The universe will help to bring your desires into your life, but you have to pull your weight.
- Stay focused and committed to realizing your desires. When you start to drift off course, correct your heading and keep watching the horizon.
- Acknowledge what you have or get and be appreciative.
- Stay positive, joyful, and happy. The more positive you are, the better your signal to the universe about what you want.
- Avoid feelings of fear, impatience, and regrets. These are all types of resistance that will have an adverse impact on your manifesting.
Thank you for reading our article. Please feel free to share and comment; we love feedback.